Call to schedule your appointment today
~ Personal Appointments I offer 2 options: at my location cost is per design based on size and complexity, or at your location at $75 per hour with 2 hour minimum. Please call me to consult about design so we can determine the best location for you.
~ Individual Appointments at my location are $20 for a small design; prices increase based on size and complexity
~ Group Appointments at your location are $75 an hour with a 2 hour minimum
~ Bridal Packages are based on contracted design work (contemporary designs; I’m sorry, I do not do traditional Indian). Please call to discuss design options and to schedule your consultation.
~ Henna Crown Free during 2017; Everyone deserves to feel beautiful. I offer safe, mild henna for sensitive skin and am affiliated with Henna Heals. Please contact me for more information.
Here's a short video of Sarahenna, a fellow Henna Artist and Crowns.
* Out of Springs appointments will include a travel fee.
Appointment Ideas: (see photos at the bottom of the page)
* Individual Appointment - Personal appointments are a fun way to make time for yourself, allow yourself to be pampered, play with a creative design, and simply have fun. Don’t you deserve a little extra attention? I can help you achieve that goal! Henna is a wonderfully relaxing way to give yourself that extra attention you deserve. Not sure you want to try henna alone? Share the adventure! Invite a girlfriend, fix your favorite snack and drink, and let the henna begin!
* Birthday, Graduation or other milestones - Add a gift for your guests with henna they can enjoy after your event has passed. Create a unique theme or allow guests to choose a design individual to them. You can’t go wrong with beautiful henna. (Masculine designs available as well.)
* Special Occasions or Parties - Whether you are hosting a special occasion get-together, themed event, or a birthday party, henna makes for a memorable addition. Guests have the opportunity to leave your gathering with a gift that they can enjoy even after the festivities end.
* Girls Day/Night In - Looking for a fun activity to share with your friends? Want to glam it up before a night on the town, or instead of a night out on the town? Let's throw a HENNA party! Gather your friends, have everyone dress down, pull out the comfy pillows, a fun beverage, a favorite movie, game or music for dancing and I'll make sure everyone receives a great henna design. If you want to gather for henna before a night on the town, set up a pre-party! Everyone gets a fun design, we'll add some bling with glitter, and away you all go - the only sparkling stars in the room, all attention on you! Let me know your plans and we’ll work together to create a fun experience for you and your friends.
* Mother-Daughter Day - Looking to create a unique memory for you and your daughter? Want to surprise her with something special just for the two of you? How about henna! I can create special coordinated designs that reflect your special bond.You can’t go wrong with a fun, daring activity that you know she’ll remember and talk about for years to come.
* Prom/Homecoming – Take your individuality above and beyond, have henna that matches your dress, the prom theme, or simply to stand out from the crowd.
* Baby Showers - Celebrate the special moments with special fun and a unique design for the mother-to-be. Maternity henna for the mom to be (I prepare my most gentle mix) or guests make for a unique gathering. Photos make a wonderful memory and a beautiful gift. Remember to include the guests at the party with henna too. Everyone loves the opportunity to feel special and included. We can create a piece of art, coordinate a design on each guest's hand, and capture the one of a kind moment in photos with all the hands supporting the mom and her wonderful baby belly.
* Bridal and Wedding Showers - Contemporary bridal designs allow a unique flair to any wedding. There are so many options available, from coordinating a design with your dress or cake, to creating a design that holds special memories just for the honored couple. Coordinate a design for the bridal party. Henna for guests at the bridal party lets everyone share in the special joy and day of celebration and allows for unique, one of a kind memory photos. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make the special day more memorable.
* Educational for Libraries, Schools and Scouting - Planning a parent night? I can incorporate henna designs to match your theme. * Want to interest students in Science? Let me teach the chemical reactions necessary for henna to produce a lasting stain. * Want to generate interest in math? Creating henna designs require working with scale. * Doing a unit on Asia or Africa? Let me show students the designs from different countries and regions. * Tell me your subject and I’ll tell you how henna can enhance your lesson. * Henna will tie into many book projects as well. Perfect for Teen Library Programs and Classes. * Programs designed to enhance your lesson, theme or badge. Let me know the activity, I'll help you find the perfect compliment to the event.
* Team Building - Do the unexpected; include henna. What could be better to build morale, unify your team, and allow for a little creative fun that playing with henna during the work day? Include your company logo and you have your business shown off proudly!
*Business Functions* Would you like to see your Company Logo on your employees or guests after your event? Contact me about creating a henna design specifically for your business event! Your guests have the pleasure of being pampered; you have the added satisfaction of knowing your logo will adorn participants through out Colorado Springs for weeks! See examples here.
* Ink Test Drive - Before committing to size, location, design or cover up, test drive your ideas in henna!
*Anytime you want to look uniquely YOU!
Looking for Henna in Colorado Springs?
Email me anytime Or call 719.573.1971